zero carbon house is featured in:
- The Zero-Carbon House by Martin Cook
- Designing Zero Carbon Buildings Using Dynamic Simulation Methods by Dr Ljubomir Jankovic
- Architecture 10: RIBA Buildings of the Year (Architecture: The Guide to the Riba Awards) by Tony Chapman
Children’s History of Birmingham by Mandy Ross
zero carbon house has also been cited in:
- Jankovic, L. and H. Huws (2012) ‘Simulation experiments with Birmingham Zero Carbon House and optimisation in the context of climate change’. In proceedings of BSO 12 – Building Simulation and Optimization, 11 – 12 September 2012, University of Loughborough.
- Jankovic, L. and H. Huws (2012) ‘The Effect of Thermal Mass and Thermal Insulation on Retrofit Under Climate Change’. In Proceedings of Urban Sustainability and Resilience, 5 November 2012, University College London.
- Jankovic, L. and H. Huws (2013) ‘Birmingham Zero Carbon House – Energy, Carbon and Economic Performance Analysis’. In Proceedings of Sustainable procurement in urban regeneration and renovation. 21 – 25 May 2013, Oulu, Finland.
You might also be interested in: